Sunday, November 8, 2009

In all seriousness

Reasons why I love living alone
aka why I will never have roommates again in my life
  1. I spend like 85% of my time naked or just wearing underwear because after a shower I'm too lazy to dress. No one can judge me because my shades are shut.
  2. I can sleep at 8 PM and wake up at 5 AM to do laundry and sew.
  3. I can sleep at 4 AM and wake up at 6 AM to do yoga.
  4. If I feel like leaving my dishes in the sink for a week (with the food scraped out duh), I do.
  5. If I feel like cooking a huge meal and then slowly dishing leftovers into small containers, I do.
  6. If I want to leave my dirty clothes in color-coordinated stacks on the ground, I do.
  7. I can blast Nicki Minaj and jerk and Trey Songz at all hours. No headphones, suckaz.
  8. Dancing all over the apartment with a hairbrush is never not an option.
  9. Nobody gets on my ass to do chores but me.
  10. When I'm alone, I read. When I'm sad, I write or draw. When I feel lonely, I learn to deal. I'm learning ME!

1 comment:

markdhoran said...

Hello Dorthey it seems you are in a Paradoxical situation...to learn about yourself..you must first be an observer of others...sitting home alone will only make you a prisoner of your own mind..and while you seek interpersonal awareness....it is the prison of the mind you are helping to evlove, rather mature...I challenge you to think in the Absurd..take care on your Quest...