Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cough and hack and phlegm


I'm sick, it's pretty gross, but I'm successfully alive in Hong Kong for the (beginning of a) second full day (even after having eaten only a muffin all day yesterday and sitting inside half-awake to beat jet lag). I have to go meet my new supervisor/boss at the office in about an hour and a half. This morning I woke up early, bought some fruit (an apple and a "fragrant pear"), found a (24 hr) supermarket where I got some toothpaste, and came back to Skype with my boyfriend and sister (not that I didn't spend enough hours on it yesterday).

It's new and different and a little scary for someone who's not yet been alone and on her own before.

I've been drawing a lot; the plan is to comic/zine this entire summer. I haven't done today yet but there are four pages so far.

2 comments:

causeforchange said...

Those are some fierce ass eyebrows!!!!!!!!!

helen said...

exciting! i can't wait to see your zine.